AUGUST 23-25, 2024
(July 19-21 session is now full)
$545 Earlybird until March 1
$645 after March 1
Are you feeling called to nature and want leave behind the daily grind, let your hair down and feel alive, wild and free?
Then join us and get out there!
Be free to explore, become immersed in the high alpine and feel inspired by the beauty of the Kootenay mountains and the serene healing clear waters of secluded alpine lakes. Spend your time becoming grounded and re-connected to nature and your true spirit.
This long weekend is full of fun, friendship, connection and adventure!
Over three awesome days, you will experience some of the best hikes and paddle board locations the Kootenays has to offer guided by two super fun and experienced mountain gals. Return to the peaceful refuge of the retreat every evening to rest and enjoy comfortable lodgings, yoga in the yurt, sound bath healing, delicious nutritional meals and much more….
This wellness retreat delivers the perfect balance for your mind body and soul of active effort and restorative ease. We create a safe space to strip back the layers, embrace big emotions, befriend your nervous system, and be untamed. Join us to reconnect, reclaim, and rise!
The adventures include hiking, paddle boarding, yoga, drum circle/fire ceremony, guided meditation, sound bath healing, yummy food and free time to just rest, reset and restore after a wild and exciting day in the mountains.
Friday, Aug. 23, 5pm
- We will begin Friday evening with an opening ceremony to get to know each other, go over the itinerary and set our intentions for the weekend ahead.
- After our ceremony, we will have a delicious and nourishing dinner together (provided)
- We will wrap up the evening with a gentle Yin Yoga, meditation and sound healing session in the yurt
Saturday, Aug. 24, 7am – evening
- We will meet bright and early at 7am (after eating breakfast on your own) to beat the heat and head out to a little known local ridge where we will hike for the morning and part of the afternoon. We will set out a picnic lunch during the hike and take in some secluded & sweeping views of the Kootenays.
- On our way back from our hike, we will spend a couple of hours at a small, local lake where we can swim, paddleboard and see some wildlife, including painted turtles.
- We will return to For-rest Retreat for some free time, then meet up again for evening yoga, followed by dinner and a fire (pending any fire bans) and drum circle.
Sunday, Aug. 25, 7am – 5:00pm
- Our last day will begin again at 7am. We will meet up (after breakfast), and drive to a local trailhead where we will hike with our paddleboards to a pristine Alpine lake where we can spend time swimming, paddling and lazing on the rocks.
- Once again, we will bring a picnic lunch up for the group.
- After we hike back down, we will re-group back at the retreat for a final yoga class and closing circle before saying our goodbyes.
Included in the fee
- 2 hikes
- 2 paddles
- 3 yoga classes
- drum circle & fire
- Dinner Friday & Saturday
- Lunch Saturday & Sunday
- Transportation to trailheads
- Camping onsite
Don’t want to camp? Book one of our Accommodations at a discounted rate.
Book a bed in the off-grid Keystone Cabin for $45/night
Book the Casita (1 Queen) for $85/night
Book the Caravan (1 queen, 1 twin futon) for $120/night
SIGN UP USING THE FORM BELOW
After signing up, please e-transfer a $100 deposit to hold your spot