Saturday, APRIL 27, 2024
9am – 5:30pm
Cleanse your mind and body of negativity and toxins with a full day detox and healthy living retreat that will help you nourish, love and care for your true self. Setting intentions for healthy habits and feel energized and rejuvenated after a long winter!
Join us on this one day spring rejuvenation for a total reset!
A place to take a deep pause, a deep rest and create a new path of a vitality and health.
- Sacred opening and closing Ceremonies setting your intentions and connecting you to meaningful conversations with the group.
- Powerful guided meditation awakening your consciousness to your hearts desires and releasing what isn’t serving you
- Spring vinyasa flow focused on yoga twists wringing out the organs and Vegas nerve activation to release toxins and stress.
- Qigong~ cleansing and clearing your bodies energy paths
- Forest walk journey to the beautiful lookout and learn about cleansing plants for wild crafting
- Breath work ~ Wim Hof breathing exercises to help keep down stress, improve sleep, and improve health & wellbeing.
- Reiki support from Lynn Hango, certified Reiki practitioner
- Gentle crystal bowl sound bath bringing you back to your root chakra and true self
- Cleansing smoothies, elixirs, juices, teas and vegan light lunch and snacks included in your day made with all organic ingredients.
- Sauna and cold plunge
Chevayo has 200 Hatha Heart RYT (Nelson BC) , 200 RYT Vinyasa Yoga (Tulum, Mexico). And continuing education in Anusara yoga alignment and Trauma informed yoga. She is also a certified Sound Healer.
Chevayo will be leading a spring detox Vinyasa flow, a sound healing session and co-facilitating the retreat.
Wasontiio, known to most by Adam, is of the Mohawk Nation in Kahnawake. He has recently come to the Kootenays to call these lands his new home.
He holds safe and sacred space for deep connection work, be it fun Theatre games, Nonviolent Communication, or guiding the inner depths of Breathwave and other breath work.
Amanda has been teaching movement and breath practices, macrobiotics, bikram yoga, reflexology and more since 2005. Winnipeg was her home for many years where she pursued her own wellness business and hot yoga studio, then onto Fernie, and now here living and loving her new home in Salmo.
Keri moved to Salmo from Moose Jaw, SK over a year ago and is grateful to call the Kootenays home. She is in her 3rd year of professional training as a clinical herbalist and creates healing remedies for Fox Botanicals. She has been growing herbs and making medicines for herself and family for over 10 years. Keri will be leading a spring plant detox walk.
Johanna became a certified natural chef at Bauman College in Boulder, Colorado and is excited to prepare some delicious and nutritious food for the retreat.
Johanna will also be leading the guided meditations and helping facilitate the retreat.
Book one of our onsite accommodations at a discounted rate when you sign up for a retreat.
The Caravan – 1 Queen & 1 twin futon
The Casita – 1 Queen
The Cabin – 1 Queen, 1 Queen futon, 2 twins
Fill out the form below to sign up for the retreat. If paying by e-transfer, an $80 deposit is required to hold your spot. If paying by Credit Card, the full amount (plus $5 credit card fee) will be processed upon sign-up.